Defending Clients’ Rights and Freedom Since 1980
Casciola & Galambos, LLP is an active and successful law firm that defends the rights and freedom of persons accused of all types of misdemeanor and felony crimes charged in San Luis Obispo Superior Court. Established in 1980, our firm was the first to exclusively practice criminal defense in San Luis Obispo.
We are one of a small number of firms that emphasize early advocacy. We routinely represent people who are under investigation or who have been arrested but who have not yet been charged. We call this “Pre-filing” representation.
We have extensive experience handling cases involving:
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, Medication or Drugs — defense of the rights and freedom of persons accused of drunk driving and other traffic offenses, such as reckless driving, hit and run, evading the police, etc..
- Other Alcohol Related Offenses — defense of Drunk in Public, Minor in Possession, Possession of Fake I.D., Selling or Providing Alcohol to a Minor, etc.
- Drug Charges — drug possession, sales, transportation, cultivation and manufacture.
- Domestic Violence Charges — defense of persons accused of spousal battery and familial assault.
- Sex Offenses — sexual assault, rape, statutory rape, indecent exposure, child molestation, and others.
- Crimes of Violence — assault and battery, vehicular homicide, road rage, and aggravated offenses.
- White Collar and Environmental Crimes — fraud, embezzlement, environmental and other white collar crimes.
- Property Crimes/Theft/Embezzlement — theft, burglary, and other property crimes.
- Driver’s License Suspension — protecting driving privileges and restoring suspended driver’s licenses.
- Representation Before Court —defending clients before their first court date by negotiating with the police and prosecutor before charges are filed.
- Post-Conviction Matters — probation violations, reducing felonies to misdemeanors and “expungement” of criminal records.
Strong Representation and Compassionate Concern
As criminal defense lawyers, we find that many criminal charges are the result of underlying personal problems. Judges and prosecutors reward our clients’ sincere efforts to rehabilitate themselves at an early stage of the process. In representing our clients, we work on two levels. We seek to provide a strong and effective defense of the legal charges facing the client. And whenever possible, we seek to help our clients obtain the treatment and rehabilitation services they need. These can include drug or alcohol treatment, psychological counseling, or other social services that can contribute to the successful resolution of their personal and legal problems.
Casciola & Galambos, LLP is committed to helping our clients overcome the legal and personal challenges they face, so that they can move forward in their lives in the most positive manner possible.
For a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer at Casciola & Galambos, LLP, call 1.800.892.3489 or 1.805.541.4135 or contact us online.